Roaring Across the Nation
Since 1958, Foundation Academy has been providing a Christ-centered education to the youth in Central Florida. In 2005, FA expanded to its second campus exclusively for middle and high school students. Since the first graduating class of 2005, our students have been invited to matriculate at hundreds of colleges and universities across the country.
Here are some of the many colleges and universities our esteemed students have been accepted to over the years:
Ivy League Schools
Trust The Numbers
- 100% College Acceptance
- 23 AP & Dual Enrollment Courses
- 65 + Beautiful Acres
- 13:1 Student-to-Teacher Ratio
- Over $11 Million in Academic & Athletic Scholarships
- 65 Years of Tradition
- 550+ Tilden Campus Students
- 20 Clubs & Organizations
- 10,000+ Community Service Hours Annually
- 88k Sq. Ft. of Educational Space
- 42 Upper School Faculty
- 1 Mission, 1 God
Portrait of a Graduate
For them to Love, Learn & Lead.
We invite you to click each heading
for an expanded view.
First and foremost we want our graduates to be immersed in the love of God being taught through His example of how to love others.
Luke 10:27 He answered, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. “
Love for God
- Understand what it means to be an authentic follower of Jesus
- Have a loving personal relationship with Jesus
Love Others the Way God Does
- Genuinely love others through attitudes, service, and sacrifice
- Have a passion for the salvation of others
Authority of Scripture
Love for the Word of God
- Understand that the Bible is the authoritative Word of God
- Develop a Biblical Worldview allowing them to discern truth
- Have a working knowledge of scripture which enables them to defend and live out their personal faith
We strive to provide our students with rigorous academia that not only promotes learning within our walls, but a hunger for learning that stays with our graduates for a lifetime.
Proverbs 1:5,7 let a wise person listen and increase learning, and let a discerning person obtain guidance—The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and discipline.
- Possess a love and desire for learning that will inspire them to become lifelong learners
- Develop and utilize higher-level thinking skills such as critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, and independent thinking skills, that will transfer to all life experiences
- Appreciate their God-given design and utilize all that God has given them for His kingdom with courage and confidence
- Steadfastly persevere through difficult challenges by learning and growing through them
- Pursue godly decision making
Through love and education, we pray our graduates will lead their generations and positively affect their communities with the love of God.
I Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone despise your youth, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love,in faith, and in purity.
- Demonstrate God’s love to others by actively engaging in service to others
- Develop Christ-like leadership skills and lead by example
Commitment to Community
- Develop a desire to serve in a local church community
- Desire to seek out godly counsel
Demonstrate godly character through compassion, kindness and empathy, while developing relationships and working alongside others
Ready to Tour Our School?
Foundation Academy has three incredible campuses to explore—all centered around quality Christian education. Schedule a tour today to get started.
Want to Learn More About FA?
At Foundation Academy, we have a lot to share. Request more information today to get the full scope of what our school has to offer.